Monday, April 10, 2006

Salman an easy escapgoat.

There are so many incident happening around and we get to see justice very now and then. But in this case even though it was not quick but justice was served. But this is somehow over exaggeration by justice department. I wish, the same way justice department worked for other cases filed against all our leaders, the biggest culprits.

I strongly feel that someone is personally settling the score with him, someone who has a very strong hold in Delhi and it will not be over estimate to say "Underworld".

I don't know the fate of this but there are so many people killing innocent people for no reason or sometimes with some silly reason. Do they get the justice? May be someday the justice department will take the similar action in such cases too.

I am not advocating Mr Salman, I am just trying to understand the ground realities. If he is guilty punish him but punish other guilty and give a lesson to those who are out there doing the same or similar crime.

I may be wrong, but you cannot rule out of the possibility of someone settling score with him . That is my opinion what do you think is some one working full time behind him or is it just his very very bad time?

Here is story from NDTV.


No comments: